Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Once more with feeling

Sorry for being MIA the past two years.  Been doing some soul searching and whatnot.  Writing music, playing music.  I moved out to Chicago a few months ago and just trying to plant roots here.  Will keep you updated with anything else going on in my life just as soon as something exciting happens to it.  In the two years since I graduated, I formed a band, a solo project, called the California Rain Mission.  I also have an electronic project I dabble in from time to time.  Just a casual thing.  That one's called Computer Gandalf.

You can find both projects by clicking on these links:

https://soundcloud.com/california-rain-mission

https://computergandalf.bandcamp.com

Also, in an attempt to make this blog a bit more genuine sounding, I deleted all of my original posts in which I sound like an uppity college boy.  Still keeping the Foxygen album review though.  I still love that record.  Might even do a follow up review of Hang.

Because I was a naive little headcase.


x J

No comments:

Post a Comment